Terms and Conditions for Provision of Recruitment & Consultancy Services by Serve Staffing Solutions:
Serve Staffing Solutions discovers, determines and places candidates for either temporary/permanent employment or engagement as an independent contractor (“candidate”) to client businesses (“the client”) on the below-mentioned terms and conditions:
- Serve Staffing Solutions have compiled the terms and conditions for all desired candidates and privileged clients for either permanent employment/temporary or contract engagements, subject only to any change recorded in writing and jointly settled to by the parties.
- These terms and conditions will also be applicable to any other consultancy unless any deviation is recorded in writing and mutually agreed to by the parties.
The Serve Staffing site and services are accessible to you, provided that you sign a legal bond or agreement under applicable law. The site is not accessible to minors. If you are not matching the age criteria, please do not use the website.
Serve Staffing Solutions allocates you some degree of extensive, non-transactional, non-assignable, license to examine and temporarily download a replica of the data present on the website for your personal and non-commercial use. All data visible for the viewers, including graphics, documents, text, images, sound, video, audio, artwork, software, and HTML code (collectively, the “Material”) are the exclusive property of Serve Staffing Solutions. The content is secured by the U.S. and international copyright laws and any other valid intellectual property rules, regulations, and laws. Except as expressly permitted herein, you shall not (i) use, copy, alter, exhibit, delete, distribute, download, store, replicate, transmit, publish, sell, re-sell, adapt, reverse engineer, or create copied works of the Material, or (ii) use the Material on other web sites or any media, e.g., networking environment, without Serve Staffing Solutions prior written approval.
4. User Submissions:
On our site, the user will come across the information forum which is truly for obtaining the employment and career information. It is to be mentioned that one needs to enter the only relevant and correct information. By entering the submission forum, you acknowledge that you grant Serve Staffing Solutions a permanent, non-exclusive, unalterable, royalty-free, worldwide license and right, but not the obligation, to use, copy, modify, display, distribute, download, store, reproduce, transmit, publish, transfer, adapt, create derivative works in any manner, in entirety or a portion of your Submitted Material, and by any means, forever and worldwide. You admit and agree that Serve Staffing Solutions is only a static forum for users to obtain employment and career information. Serve Staffing Solutions does not display or screen any Submitted information from the users. Hence Serv Staff Solutions takes no responsibility regarding the reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, or truthfulness of any of the Submitted Materials. Serv Staff Solutions holds the right to discrete or delete inappropriate submitted content if any.
5. General Prohibition:
In link with our terms and conditions the user agrees NOT to:
- Disobey any local, state, and federal rules, regulations and statutes, including, but not limited to, U.S. export laws and regulations, anti-discrimination, or equal opportunity employment laws;
- Breach any intellectual property and privacy rights, including, but not limited to, patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secrets of any third party;
- Publish, post, broadcast or store any material that:
- is unlawful, offensive, defamatory, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, harmful, threatening, harassing, obscene, or objectionable;
- breaches any of your privacy obligations;
- Disturbs or interferes with the usual actions of the Site, such as posting or transmitting viruses, continuous posting of repetitive materials, or posting abnormally large load; or
- are not allowable by Serve Staffing Solutions, including, but not limited to, any illegal advertising materials, unwanted promotional content, “junk mail,” “spam mail,” “chain letters,” pyramid schemes, franchises, distributorship, club membership, sales arrangement, or otherwise unacceptable materials;
- Violate other’s privacy rights or personal;
- Commit a breach or attempt to breach any security measures of the Site;
- Access or attempt to access any account or login of any third party listed on the Site;
- Submit any incorrect, false, or incomplete information, such as your resume, biographical data, or employment information;
- Pretend to be any person or entity;
- Falsify any header knowledge in any electronic posting or mail; or
- Misinterpret yourself, your association with any third party, or your entity.
6. Definite Usage and Responsibilities:
Besides general prohibition our users should agree to obey the following terms:
- Grant the access of absolute, correct, up-to-date, and accurate information on your submitted information;
- Access the Site only for legal purposes i.e., in search of employment opportunities and career information;
- Not to post plagiarized content;
- Stand with the risks which may be caused due to the use of any Materials or any information provided by any third party.
7. Account and Password:
Serve Staffing Solutions may give the opportunity to open an account with the Site. It will be the responsibility of the user to (a) preserve the privacy of your account login and password; (b) regularly update and revise your password, and (c) inform Serve Staffing Solutions if there is any unofficial or unauthorized use of your account or any violation of your account security.
It is to notify that Serve Staffing Solutions doesn’t guarantee you to provide employment or jobs offers through this site. Besides, there is no assurance of exactness, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by any third parties. It is advisable to use your own judgment, concern, and common sense in examining any potential employers and any the information published by any third party.
9. Links to Third Party:
User may find links such as hyperlinks or buttons which are associated with third party websites (“Linked Sites”). Serve Staffing Solutions have no concern with these third-party sites. We don’t hold any responsibility related to the content and information posted on these linked sites. Serve Staffing Solutions encompasses these Linked Sites exclusively for your ease. User is wholly responsible for the access of the Linked Sites.
- Any information supplied to a client by the company regarding a candidate is done so on a confidential basis in order to maintain privacy.
- All data provided by a client to us will be held confidential and will not be communicated to any third party without the client’s consent.
- Any confidential information of a client may be accessed by any agent, employee or affiliate of the company in order to provide a successful candidate placement for the client.
11. Limitation of Liability:
- The organization actions to obtain correct details of all candidates including their qualifications and experience. The company is however dependent on the reliability of information supplied to it by prospective candidates placed by the company.
- The client concurs to guarantee the organization against any claim that may arise due to the measures or detainment of a candidate.
- The client accepts and agrees that they are entirely responsible for the recruitment decision they will take. It is vital that the client is fully satisfied with the applicant before the appointment.
- If the company’s accountability to a client cannot be debarred by operation of law, then the company’s liability is limited (at its option) to either the resupply of the applicable services or the cost of the resupplying the related services.
12. Termination of Services:
Serve Staffing Solutions holds the right to terminate user from any services of the site with or without cause or notice, for many reasons. If any disrespectful information or content is submitted by the user we possess the right to terminate services on an immediate basis. Serve Staffing Solutions shall not be responsible for maintaining or returning your Submitted Materials, your account, or your login and password. It is advisable to maintain a copy of your Submitted Materials along with you.
13. Governing Law:
These terms and conditions are governed by the law of the USA.
The client is not permissible to assign this agreement or the services to be provided to it by the company without the prior written permission of the organization.
- The company will be accountable for the value of all standard set advertising as disclosed to a client at the point of query.
- The cost of any further advertising over and above the standard set advertising e.g. display advertising or advertising in specialized publications shall be paid by the client within seven days of the date of the company invoice for the provision of this service.
- Rates for further specialized advertising over and above the standard set advertising can be provided by the company on a request basis.
16. Contributions to Company Website:
Serve Staffing Solutions provide an area for our users and members to contribute feedback to our website. When you put forward ideas, documents, suggestions and/or proposals (“Contributions”) to our site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- Your contributions do not contain any type of confidential or proprietary information;
- Serve Staffing Solutions shall not be liable or under any obligation to ensure or maintain confidentiality, expressed or implied, related to any contributions;
- Shall be permitted to make use of and/or disclose any such Contributions in any such manner as they may see fit;
- The contributor’s contributions shall automatically become the sole property of Serve Staffing Solutions, and
- Serve Staffing Solutions is under no obligation to either compensate or provide any form of reimbursement in any manner or nature.
17. Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement Claims Notice & Procedures:
Serve Staffing Solutions will always respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask that all of our users do the same. The content on our website is subject to copyright. With regards to right conditions and at its sole judgment, Serve Staffing Solutions may immobilize and/or terminate the accounts of any user who violates our content law. If you feel that your work has been copied in such a way that would breach the copyright act, or if you believe your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should provide to us the following information:
- An explanation of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed upon;
- Your physical address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement, in which you state that the alleged and disputed use of your work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents or the law;
- And finally, a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the aforementioned information in your notice is truthful and accurate, and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner, representative or agent authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
You can write to us your copyright grievance on [email protected]
By communicating via our website you have read, understand and agreed to the Serve Staffing Solutions Terms and Conditions.